Providence Health Care provides long-term care and assisted living in six locations for approximately 750 elders.
Our residents require a broad range of medical and personal assistance to cope with the activities of daily living. For specific information about our long-term care and assisted living facilities click on the sites listed below:
- Holy Family Residence – long-term care (142 residents)
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence – long-term care (100 residents)
- St. Vincent’s: Brock Fahrni – long-term care (148 residents), providing priority access to veterans
- St. Vincent’s: Langara – long-term care
(197 residents, 20 adult mental health clients)
- St. Vincent’s: Honoria Conway-Heather – assisted living (60 residents)
- Youville Residence – multi-level long-term care
(42 residents, 37 older adult mental health clients)
For more information about working at Providence Health Care and for current employment opportunities, please visit our Careers site.
Home For Us
Home For Us is an innovation and improvement project happening at all five Providence Health Care long-term care sites. Led by the site and program leaders of long-term care at PHC and supported by the PHC’s Research & Design team, Home For Us strives to understand what happens in long-term care by piecing together the individual experiences of people who live, work and visit our sites. Learn more about it here.
Quality Improvement Initiatives
At Providence Health Care, the team strives to improve healthcare given to our Long-term Care (LTC) residents and one way that we do this is through various Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives. READ MORE.