Psychologists provide assessment, treatment and consultation services to patients at Providence Health Care.
Our psychologists provide services in four key areas:
- Mental Health Program (eating disorders, outpatient psychiatry, pain)
- Elder Care (residential sites, MSJ and SPH)
- HIV/AIDS (Immunodeficiency Clinic)
- Heart Centre (transplant, PACH and Healthy Heart)
In addition, psychologists conduct clinical research, participate in program development and program evaluation, and provide teaching and supervision.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services
Everyone was extraordinarily caring, attentive and genuinely sympathetic to my situation. To them the process must be routine, but they seem to appreciate it is anything but routine for patients like me.”
Ken, cardiac patient