Psychologists provide assessment, treatment and consultation services to patients at Providence Health Care.
Our psychologists provide services in four key areas:
- Mental Health Program (eating disorders, outpatient psychiatry, pain)
- Elder Care (residential sites, MSJ and SPH)
- HIV/AIDS (Immunodeficiency Clinic)
- Heart Centre (transplant, PACH and Healthy Heart)
In addition, psychologists conduct clinical research, participate in program development and program evaluation, and provide teaching and supervision.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services
I am writing to express my gratitude and appreciation on behalf of my family and myself. My mother is 96, going on 97, and I am under no illusions that she has much time left on this earth. Our family would like for her final years to be spent as comfortably and peacefully as possible. After much searching, we decided to entrust our mother to Langara based on the high quality facility, staff, and reputation, and to this day, we have not been disappointed. ”