Psychologists provide assessment, treatment and consultation services to patients at Providence Health Care.
Our psychologists provide services in four key areas:
- Mental Health Program (eating disorders, outpatient psychiatry, pain)
- Elder Care (residential sites, MSJ and SPH)
- HIV/AIDS (Immunodeficiency Clinic)
- Heart Centre (transplant, PACH and Healthy Heart)
In addition, psychologists conduct clinical research, participate in program development and program evaluation, and provide teaching and supervision.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Surgical Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services
I am writing to express my gratitude for the competent and efficient care my husband received at St. Paul’s Hospital. If you can extend our thanks to the ER personnel, note on their records that they went over and above what might be expected in an ER, and we shall never forget and always be grateful. That kind of service comes from leadership and a hospital culture that receives requests like ours with grace andaccommodation. So, thank-you, too.”