Clinical services for people with complex hearing or balance needs.
In addition to diagnostic services, we offer a Tinnitus Clinic, providing therapy to people who suffer from tinnitus and/or hyperacusis (sound intolerance), and we are the location of the British Columbia Adult Cochlear Implant Program.
Diagnostic services include:
- Comprehensive audiological (hearing) and vestibular (balance/dizziness) testing.
- Central auditory processing disorder (CAPD) testing
- Auditory neuropathy synchrony disorder (ANSD) testing
- Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials (VEMP) testing
- Vestibular Head Impulse (vHIT) testing
- Slow cortical potential testing.
- Vestibular (balance/dizziness) rehabilitation
- Cochlear Implant hearing rehabilitation
Please note that we do not do hearing aid assessments or second opinions on hearing aid fittings. We do not dispense hearing aids.
Our audiologists are registered with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professional of BC. Audiologists hold Advanced Competencies in the areas of Vestibular Assessment and Management and Cochlear Implant Management.
We participate in research in the fields of hearing, balance, tinnitus and cochlear implants.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services