WorkSafeBC and Workers' Compensation Board Claims

If you were injured at work, start a claim by contacting WorkSafeBC as soon as possible.

WorkSafeBC must have all the required information to make a decision on your claim. Until they do so, we are legally obligated to invoice you for the service. It is important to keep our office up-to-date on the status of your claim to avoid having your account become delinquent.

Out of province Workers' Compensation Board claims

If you've visited one of our hospitals regarding a Workers' Compensation Board claim from another province, advise the doctor and/or the hospital each time you receive service for this injury so the correct province can be billed on a timely basis.

If you have received a bill, contact the service provider immediately to provide the claim information and have your account updated. Failure to do so may result in your continuing to be responsible for this debt.