PHC is a champion of cultural diversity, welcoming professionals from all backgrounds — from across Canada and to the corners of the globe.
Registered nurses coming from outside of British Columbia's Lower Mainland to a regular position are eligible for reimbursement of relocation expenses to a maximum of $5,000 in the form of a forgivable loan. The eligible amount depends on the position and program.
Our Benefits page has more information on how we can help you join us at Providence.
This position is based at St. Paul’s Hospital on 4NW, Eating Disorders Inpatient Unit.
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project