Joining Providence as an international applicant?
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have an open work permit, can I work for Providence?
- Depending on the duration of your work permit and the other candidates that apply, we may employ non-residents with temporary work permits.
- I have a Canadian work permit but it is with a different employer, will you accept my application?
- In order to change the employer on your work permit, we may need to apply for a Labour Market Opinion first. This would then accompany your change in employer application with Immigration Canada.
- My registration is still in progress when do I apply?
- Depending on your occupation, applications will be accepted at different stages of your registration so we encourage your application if you have at the very least started the registration process. For most occupations you must be at a provisional or practicing stage. For nursing, please visit CRNBC. Once you have received your letter of eligibility or your Form 8.1a we will consider your application.
St. Paul’s is a tertiary-level surgical centre and has a total of 16 beds in the Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU). The PACU is transitioning to a combined unit with Surgical Day Care (SDC) to align with the model of care that will be implemented at the new St.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project