Careers and Licensing
Providence Health Care requires that all professionals have the appropriate license, certificate or registration for your particular specialty. On our Professional Associations and Wages & Benefits page, we outline which associations govern these licenses in British Columbia, Canada.
Nursing and Allied Heath Careers are also governed by regulatory bodies, so even if you're applying for a non-professional permit, you'll still need to get the appropriate documentation for work in Canada.
Find your specialty and its regulatory body here.
Come join our team! St. Paul’s Hospital is currently looking for full time Licensed Practical Nurses. Ready for your next challenge? Apply now!
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project