Careers and Licensing

Providence Health Care requires that all professionals have the appropriate license, certificate or registration for your particular specialty. On our Professional Associations and Wages & Benefits page, we outline which associations govern these licenses in British Columbia, Canada.

Nursing and Allied Heath Careers are also governed by regulatory bodies, so even if you're applying for a non-professional permit, you'll still need to get the appropriate documentation for work in Canada.

Find your specialty and its regulatory body here.