Providence Health Care is a great place to work, and Vancouver is a great place to live.
Joining our team from another province or country is exciting and can sometimes generate a lot of questions about the recruitment process, the workplace and our community.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE - BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT RECRUITMENT SCAMS POSING AS PROVIDENCE HEALTH CARE
Fake recruitment programs using the name of Providence Health Care to extract money from people in need of employment have come to our attention. These types of offers, and their association with Providence Health Care, are NOT legitimate. Do not exchange any money with someone offering positions, placements or seminars claiming to be in relation to Providence Health Care. Our Recruitment Process is summarized below and can also be found in our Steps to Apply section of our website.
All applications are accepted online via our PHC Careers website. To apply choose the position that interests you and create an online profile by uploading your resume.
The PHC Recruitment Team will review your application and short list for the hiring manager. Prior to short listing the Recruitment Team may contact you for further screening. Be prepared to discuss your resume and your interest in Providence as an employer of choice. We would like to thank you for your interest in Providence Health Care however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about the Recruitment Process please visit our Steps to Apply section of our website.
- Redbook Online – a guide to community, social and government agencies and services across the Lower Mainland
- Services available in the Province of BC
- Newcomers Guide
Transportation Links (bus, train, taxi and ferries)
Information on Car Insurance and Driver’s Licence
- <a href=”http://www.icbc.com/”“>Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
Education Schools and Post Secondary Institutions
- Vancouver School Board
- BC Public School Districts
- BC Private Schools
- BC Institute of Technology
- Vancouver Community College
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University
Buying a Home
Renting a Home
Applying for a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Located on the beautiful University of British Columbia (UBC) campus, St. John Hospice is a 14-bed hospice with a home-like setting and feeling that offers supportive end-of-life care for individuals with life-limiting illnesses.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project