Parking + Transit
There are a number of different transportation options available to get to St. Paul's Hospital.
St. Paul’s Hospital has an underground parking lot, as well as a small open-air lot off Thurlow and Comox streets. Please note that these lots are often full. Disabled parking places are reserved in the underground parking lot near each bank of elevators. In addition, there are several parking lots within walking distance of the hospital.
St. Paul’s Hospital public parking rates:
Half hour – $2.00
24 hours – $18.75
Weekly – $64.50
**Financial hardship permits may be available on a case by case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information.**
- Park in first available stall in green or blue coloured stalls
- Remember your stall number
- Proceed to the nearest parking meter and touch the screen to activate the meter
- Input stall number
- Scroll through menu to find appropriate rate
- Pay required rate via exact coin or credit card – Note: Dispenser does not provide change.
- No need to return to your vehicle to display the receipt
Metered parking can be found along Burrard Street and other nearby street. Most meters accept quarters and loonies. Keep in mind that meters along Burrard and other major streets may not be in effect during rush hours.
Non-metered street parking may be difficult to find close to St. Paul’s Hospital. The majority of street/lane parking is for local residents only (who have parking permit decals).
Dropping-off or Picking-up
Temporary parking is available at the Comox Street entrance and on Burrard Street for dropping off or picking up.
The following buses stop in front or near St. Paul’s:
#1 Burrard Station/Beach,
#2 Macdonald – 16th Avenue/Burrard Station
For more information on public transit options, visit Translink.
St. Paul’s Hospital
1081 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1Y6
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units
Dr. Michael O'Shaughnessy