Rising to challenge of the epidemic of addiction by creating opportunities for care, advocacy and learning.
Providence Crosstown Clinic
The Crosstown Clinic is the only clinic in North America to offer medical-grade heroin (diacetylmorphine) and the legal analgesic hydromorphone within a supervised clinical setting to chronic substance use patients.
We have an on-site pharmacy, and doctors, nurses, social workers and addictions counsellors are available. We also offer life-skills counselling, housing referrals and direction to legal assistance. The clinic is currently at capacity and closed to admissions
We rise to the challenge of the epidemic of substance use by creating opportunities for care, advocacy and learning.
- Create opportunities for engagement, care, advocacy and learning while recognizing the barriers that exist
- Provide respectful, non-judgemental, diversified care
- Work to promote health of body, mind and spirit in our clients, ourselves and our community
- Advocate for a continuing stable treatment program
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units
PHC Medical Care Team Member