If you are coming from out-of-town, there are a number of accommodation options in the Vancouver area.
Making Accommodation Arrangements
If you or family members need to make accommodations during your treatment at Holy Family, the following guide is a helpful reference.
Accommodation Guide (PDF file)
To receive a copy by mail or fax, contact the Social Work Department at 604-806-8221.
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Health Services
- Info for Residents + Families
- Info for Rehab Patients + Families
- Info for Visitors
- Parking + Transit
- Referral Forms
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units
When people come to Providence, they find an environment of inclusiveness and respect. Our people really do live the mission.”