Have I crossed the line? Am I bullying?
Respect and No Bully Line
The Respect and No Bully Line is a confidential phone service for Providence Health Care employees that offers:
- Opportunity to debrief your experience
- Information and coaching on how to resolve disrespectful conduct
- Support with filing formal complaint with Human Resources
- Referral to free, confidential counselling and/or specialized coaching
The line is answered by a separate branch of the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that specializes in mental health and supporting individuals dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace. The program is external to Providence Health Care.
The line is staffed Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. If you call outside of working hours, you can leave a message and someone will return your call.
If someone at work seems offended by your behaviour, support them in using the DES model with you. This model for a one to one collaborative conversation will help both of you to be clear about exactly what behaviour may be causing a problem.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- External Health Care Professionals