PHC is a champion of cultural diversity, welcoming professionals from all backgrounds — from across Canada and to the corners of the globe.
Registered nurses coming from outside of British Columbia's Lower Mainland to a regular position are eligible for reimbursement of relocation expenses to a maximum of $5,000 in the form of a forgivable loan. The eligible amount depends on the position and program.
Our Benefits page has more information on how we can help you join us at Providence.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Providence Health Care’s Ethics Service as a clinical ethicist at our corporate office in beautiful downtown Vancouver, B.C.…
Featured Job Categories
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Foundry - BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative (BC-IYSI)
- Geriatric Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Leaders and Corporate Services
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Operating Room Nurse
- PHC Redevelopment
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse