Joining Providence as an international applicant?
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have an open work permit, can I work for Providence?
- Depending on the duration of your work permit and the other candidates that apply, we may employ non-residents with temporary work permits.
- I have a Canadian work permit but it is with a different employer, will you accept my application?
- In order to change the employer on your work permit, we may need to apply for a Labour Market Opinion first. This would then accompany your change in employer application with Immigration Canada.
- My registration is still in progress when do I apply?
- Depending on your occupation, applications will be accepted at different stages of your registration so we encourage your application if you have at the very least started the registration process. For most occupations you must be at a provisional or practicing stage. For nursing, please visit CRNBC. Once you have received your letter of eligibility or your Form 8.1a we will consider your application.
Project Manager, Technology Systems Implementation (New St. Paul's) - Command Centre/Clinical Operations Centre
Working alongside multiple stakeholders, this Project Manager will lead the end to end system implementation from requirements, pilot, RFP, procurement, programming, integration, testing, training, go-live, support and handover to operations. …
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Long Term Care
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Healthcare Management
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical