Careers and Licensing
Providence Health Care requires that all professionals have the appropriate license, certificate or registration for your particular specialty. On our Professional Associations and Wages & Benefits page, we outline which associations govern these licenses in British Columbia, Canada.
Nursing and Allied Heath Careers are also governed by regulatory bodies, so even if you're applying for a non-professional permit, you'll still need to get the appropriate documentation for work in Canada.
Find your specialty and its regulatory body here.
This position is based at Parkview, within Youville Residence.
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre On Substance Use - BCCSU
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Foundry - BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative (BC-IYSI)
- Geriatric Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Leaders and Corporate Services
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Operating Room Nurse
- PHC Redevelopment
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse