- Patient Resources
- PHC patient notice (for patient and admin)
- Join a Virtual Health Visit from the Zoom desktop client
- Join a Virtual Health Visit from the Zoom Cloud Meetings mobile app
- Guide for iPads loaned to patients at Providence Health Care sites
INTRODUCING CITIZEN SUPPORT HELP DESK FOR VIRTUAL VISITS
To assist our patients with virtual visits, we now have a Citizen Support Help Desk.
The Citizen Support Help Desk was created to offer telephone support for patients using the Zoom for Healthcare platform for their Virtual Health Visits (VHV). For example, installing or accessing the Virtual Health Visit tool, setting up the camera and microphone, or testing the connection.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Care providers who are needing technical support, please contact the PHC service desk at 604-806-9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Virtual Health Visits? Please contact: email@example.com.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- Virtual Health
- External Health Care Professionals