Providence Health Care provides residential care and assisted living in six locations for approximately 750 elders.
Our residents require a broad range of medical and personal assistance to cope with the activities of daily living. For specific information about our residential care and assisted living facilities click on the sites listed below:
- Holy Family Residence – residential care (142 residents)
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence – residential care (100 residents)
- St. Vincent’s: Brock Fahrni – residential care (148 residents), providing priority access to veterans
- St. Vincent’s: Langara – residential care
(197 residents, 20 adult mental health clients)
- St. Vincent’s: Honoria Conway-Heather – assisted living (60 residents)
- Youville Residence – multi-level residential care
(42 residents, 37 older adult mental health clients)
For more information about working at Providence Health Care and for current employment opportunities, please visit our Careers site.
Residential Care for Me
Residential Care for Me is an innovation and improvement project happening at all five Providence Health Care residential care sites. Led by the site and program leaders of residential care at PHC and supported by the PHC’s Research & Design team, Residential Care for Me strives to understand what happens in residential care by piecing together the individual experiences of people who live, work and visit our sites. Learn more about it here.