If you receive an invoice/statement from us, you may pay using any of the options listed below.
How can I pay?
We accept payment from the following methods:
• Cheque - Personal or certified cheques made payable to Providence Health Care can be mailed to 1795 Willingdon Ave., Burnaby, BC V5C 6E3. Please note that no walk-in service is provided at this location.
• Cash, debit and credit card - Payment can be made in-person at the Cashier Office/ Information Desk in the patient's hospital of service.
• Credit card - Please refer to your invoice/statement for the telephone number to call if you wish to pay by credit card over the telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can now also pay your invoice online through the Online Payments Portal at https://pay.healthcarebc.ca.
*Unidentified (or incorrectly identified) payments will be returned within 14 days.
Questions about your bill?
For any questions, or to request a refund, please call the Accounts Receivable main-line: 604.297.8512 (option 2) between 8:00am and 4:00pm (PST), Monday to Friday.
Want more information?
Receipts are available as part of the payment process. If you require a further receipt please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Health Services
- Info for Residents + Families
- Resident Services
- Resident Rights + Responsibilities
- Your Privacy + Confidentiality
- Patient Records
- Care Plan
- Health Care Team
- Resident + Family Councils and Conferences
- Well Wishes Email Service
- Living Here
- Room Rates + Other Charges
- Sharing Rooms
- What To Bring
- Cash Account
- Electrical Items
- Hospice Palliative Care
- Become a Patient and Family Partner
- Residential Care for Me
- Info for Rehab Patients + Families
- Info for Visitors
- Parking + Transit
- Referral Forms
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units