Who We Serve
Providence serves unique populations from around BC.
We have been known throughout our history for the care of society’s most vulnerable populations.
This includes seniors, people with heart and lung illnesses, people with kidney disease, those with mental illness and addictions, people living with HIV/AIDS and those who are marginalized in our urban environments.
Caring for these populations is challenging and rewarding. It takes commitment, compassion, and innovative thinking — traits that Providence staff, physicians and volunteers bring with them to work every day.
Providence also has an active maternity ward, rehab services, surgical wards, out- patients clinics and a myriad of other services. All of which require the best health care providers possible.
The Heart Centre at St. Paul’s Hospital is British Columbia’s only comprehensive referral centre for patients with heart disease, a major teaching facility for cardiac professionals and a leader in understanding and treating heart disease.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project