Reporting to the Operations Leader and receiving work direction from an Occupational Therapist and/or Physiotherapist prepares and carries out therapeutic, recreational and social activities designed to stimulate client’s physical, social and mental needs. Assists the Therapist with equipment maintenance and the fabrication of adaptive devices as appropriate. Coordinates transportation to and from rehabilitation/recreation sessions.
Grade 12, completion of a Rehabilitation Assistant Program, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
In support of the clinical vision and IT program mandate, a Project Manager with IT project and clinical engagement experience is needed to work alongside the clinical and IT teams.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project