General Application - the New St. Paul's
Can’t find the right job today?
No problem! Just click ‘Apply Now’ on this posting and send us your resume. Our team will give it a look and get in touch if the right job for you comes up.
We are always looking for people in our community who share our Mission, Vision, and Values and want to make an impact. As part of the New St. Paul’s project, you will help transform the future of healthcare for B.C! The new St. Paul’s Hospital and health campus will be the most innovative approach to the delivery of integrated care in B.C. and Canada, designed to appropriately address the future health needs of patients, families and our communities. From hospital care to primary and community health solutions, the new St. Paul’s will continue to lead innovations in care, research and teaching. Providence Health Care, one of B.C.’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers for 2020, offers the following:
- Competitive benefits, including various employee discounts in the community
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and in-house educational opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact through your work
- Diverse, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teams
- Flexible work/life balance options
What are we looking for?
Future positions may include the following:
- Project Management (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
- Implementation positions (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
- Support positions (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
To support your application to the New St. Paul’d Project, let us know what you hope to apply for in the future, and why you’re interested in working with the New St. Paul’s team! We look forward to connecting with you!
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
This is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to pursue a Critical Care Certificate through the BCIT Critical Care Program. Upon successful completion of the program, you will work in the ICU/Cardiac ICU/Cardiac Surgery ICU at St. Paul’s Hospital.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project