Clerk IV, Psychiatry/Mental Health
SummaryReporting to the Operations Leader, Mental Health, performs a variety of related clerical duties such as
- booking outpatient appointments, drafting routine correspondence, directing patients, typing a variety of materials, and answering the telephone and relaying messages.
- Maintains departmental filing systems and policy and procedure manuals, and prepares monthly reports.
- Arranges meetings as directed, and transcribes minutes or notes.
- Ability to keyboard at 55 wpm. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of medical terminology. Ability to deal with others effectively. Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position. Ability to organize work. Ability to operate related equipment.
EducationGrade 12, plus two years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
This LPN position will be working in our Overdose Prevention Site inside of St. Paul’s Hospital. We are looking for LPNs with experience providing care for clients with substance use/addictions needs.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project