Providence health care (PHC) is a leading teaching and research organization and the provincial referral centre for Cardiac, HIV/AIDS and Renal care. We are known for our Centres of Excellence and recognized for a number of specialty programs and services across the continuum of care from acute to elder care.
We believe that our employees are instrumental to the success of our organization. We foster an environment focused on our people and develop capacity throughout PHC to sustain change by translating strategy into action and by sharing learning.
PHC has a rewarding opportunity to bring your advanced experience in Leadership and Organization Development to our Mission Leadership & Change department. A department that enables our leaders and teams to plan, execute and sustain change.
As the successful candidate you will:
• Provide specialized skills in supporting the successful execution of change, coaching, leadership development and building/developing high performing teams in the organization.
• Support leadership capacity building of individuals and teams.
• Facilitate learning, team development and coaching.
• Coach individuals, triads or groups;
• Support strategic and tactical planning and the development of organizational goals and objectives.
• Lead and provide support to corporate initiatives aligned with organizational objectives and goals.
• Interacts with the senior leadership team, program and operational leaders, corporate support leaders and provincial coaching colleagues.
You will bring:
A Master’s degree in the area of leadership or organizational development or change management or adult education or health or business administration or equivalent.
Formal coach training. International coach federation (icf) accreditation preferred.
Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ recent related experience in organization development.
In addition, supplementary education, including workshops, in areas such communications, group facilitation, business case development, quality improvement and financial/quantitative analysis.
Knowledge of the health care system is an asset.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
Foundry delivers a health and wellness experience for youth from ages 12 to 24 by providing access to primary care, mental health and substance use services, peer support, and social services. …
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project