BC Centre On Substance Use - BCCSU
The BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) is a provincially networked organization with a mandate to develop, help implement, and evaluate evidence-based approaches to substance use and addiction. BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) seeks to improve the integration of best practices and care across the continuum of substance use through the collaborative development of evidence-based policies, guidelines, and standards. With the support of the Province of BC, BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) aims to transform substance use policies and care by translating research into education and care guidance, thereby serving all British Columbians.
The BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) seeks to achieve these goals through integrated activities of its three core functions: research and evaluation, education and training, and clinical care guidance.
- Research —Leading an innovative multidisciplinary program of research, monitoring, evaluation and quality improvement activities to guide health system improvements in the area of substance use.
- Education and Training—Strengthening addiction medicine education activities across disciplines, academic institutions and health authorities, and training the next generation of interdisciplinary leaders in addiction medicine.
- Clinical Care Guidance—Developing and helping implement evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, treatment pathways and other practice support documents.
Crosstown Clinic is the first Clinic in North America to offer medical-grade heroin (diacetylmorphine) and the legal analgesic hydromorphone within a supervised clinical setting to chronic substance use patients.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Centre for Gender and Sexual Health Equity - CGSHE
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Long Term Care
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project