Volunteer Resources gladly accepts the following, specific articles of clothing for donation:
- Men’s jeans (sizes: medium + large)
- Men’s and women’s sweatpants (sizes: medium + large)
- Men’s and women’s running shoes
- Men’s and women’s hoodies (sizes: medium + large)
- Men’s and women’s jackets (sizes: medium + large)
- Brand new packaged socks + underwear
Volunteer Resources reserves the right to decline donations that are not suitable for patients and/or clients at St. Paul's. We encourage members of the community to consider donating to local non-profit organizations and charities in your neighbourhood.
Please drop off suitable donations (as described above) to the St. Paul’s Hospital Volunteer Resources office, located on the 2nd floor of the Burrard Building, Room B274, between 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays only.
Due to a high number of inquiries and requests, we do not arrange donation pick-ups and are unable to provide carts at this time.
For more information on clothing items that are and/or are not accepted at SPH, check out the helpful document below: