If you receive an invoice/statement from us, you may pay using any of the options listed below.
How can I pay?
We accept payment from the following methods:
• Cheque - Personal or certified cheques made payable to Providence Health Care can be mailed to 1795 Willingdon Ave., Burnaby, BC V5C 6E3. Please note that no walk-in service is provided at this location.
• Cash, debit and credit card - Payment can be made in-person at the Cashier Office/ Information Desk in the patient's hospital of service.
• Credit card - Please refer to your invoice/statement for the telephone number to call if you wish to pay by credit card over the telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
*Unidentified (or incorrectly identified) payments will be returned within 14 days.
Questions about your bill?
For any questions, or to request a refund, please call the Accounts Receivable main-line: 604.297.8512 (option 2) between 8:00am and 4:00pm (PST), Monday to Friday.
Want more information?
Receipts are available as part of the payment process. If you require a further receipt please email: email@example.com.
- St. Paul's Hospital
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Health Services
- Info for Residents + Families
- Eden Philosophy
- Resident Services
- Resident Rights + Responsibilities
- Your Privacy + Confidentiality
- Patient Records
- Care Plan
- Health Care Team
- Resident + Family Councils and Conferences
- Well Wishes Email Service
- Living Here
- Room Rates + Other Charges
- Sharing Rooms
- What To Bring
- Cash Account
- Electrical Items
- Hospice Palliative Care
- Become a Patient and Family Partner
- Residential Care for Me
- Info for Rehab Patients + Families
- Info for Visitors
- Parking + Transit
- Referral Forms
- Youville Residence
- St. Vincent's: Langara
- St. Vincent's: Honoria Conway-Heather
- St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni
- St. John Hospice
- Providence Crosstown Clinic
- Community Dialysis Units