Psychologists provide assessment, treatment and consultation services to patients at Providence Health Care.
Our psychologists provide services in four key areas:
- Mental Health Program (eating disorders, outpatient psychiatry, pain)
- Elder Care (residential sites, MSJ and SPH)
- HIV/AIDS (Immunodeficiency Clinic)
- Heart Centre (transplant, PACH and Healthy Heart)
In addition, psychologists conduct clinical research, participate in program development and program evaluation, and provide teaching and supervision.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services
As I stopped to admire a cat that was sharing a lunch with his owner, we started chatting about our pets. The conversation was short, but I will never forget her looking at me seriously and saying 'thank you.' She said, 'so often people just ignore us, but the people at Providence make this extra effort to talk to us and recognize we are still human beings.”
Providence in the Park Volunteer