Psychologists provide assessment, treatment and consultation services to patients at Providence Health Care.
Our psychologists provide services in four key areas:
- Mental Health Program (eating disorders, outpatient psychiatry, pain)
- Elder Care (residential sites, MSJ and SPH)
- HIV/AIDS (Immunodeficiency Clinic)
- Heart Centre (transplant, PACH and Healthy Heart)
In addition, psychologists conduct clinical research, participate in program development and program evaluation, and provide teaching and supervision.
- Urban Health
- Mental Health
- Seniors' Services
- Hospital + Residential Services
- Outpatient Programs + Clinics
- Health Care Support Services
- Additional Services
When I think of how work is done at PHC, I think of the hope and the heart that is infused into interactions between patients, their families, and their caregivers. ”
PHC Medical Care Team Member