Centre for Practitioner Renewal
The Centre for Practitioner Renewal is a collaboration between Providence Health Care and the University of British Columbia.
The Centre for Practitioner Renewal (CPR) strives to support health care providers in the workplace, working to answer three questions:
- How do we support health care providers in the workplace?
- What is the effect of being in the presence of suffering?
- What would be regarded as healing, repairing or restoring resilience in the workplace?
In collaboration with other wellness initiatives at Providence, the CPR seeks to mitigate psychosocial and psychological risk factors and enhance resilience and sustainability among health care practitioners at Providence. To this end, the CPR provides service, education and research.
For more information visit The Centre for Practitioner Renewal.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Centre for Practitioner Renewal
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- External Health Care Professionals
Providence Health Care President and CEO Dianne Doyle