Through engagement, we can improve our collaborative practice and the patient care experience.
Med Staff Website
Our Med Staff website is designed to promote physician engagement at Providence Health Care, through a central point of communication. Our goals include:
- Improving collaborative practice – physicians have access to information about their own areas and other SPH specialties where they need it, when they need it.
- Improving patient care experience – physicians have improved access to forms, systems, processes and policies to enhance the provision of patient care.
- Improving provider experience – physicians have timely access to PHC information from wherever they work and be more effective and efficient in their work.
- Improving knowledge of individual physicians and surgeons that will positively affect patient management and outcomes – physicians have improved access to information required.
Please check out our Med Staff website and browse through our news and events and support pages.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- External Health Care Professionals
When people come to Providence, they find an environment of inclusiveness and respect. Our people really do live the mission.”