Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows
PARKS AND LEISURE CENTRES
Russ Brummer - Recreation Coordinator
- 10% discount on 6 & 12 month individual and family passes. Minimum 7 employees needed for the discount to start.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested & she will email all interested parties when she has 7 employees.
CLUB 16 TREVOR LINDEN FITNESS & SHE'S FIT!
101-22420 Dewdney Trunk Rd Maple Ridge
P:604-536-5552 ext. 1625
- Email Renee at above address if you’d like to sign up electronically. Click HERE for membership sign-up sheet
- Corporate Elite Plus Membership $10.00 bi-weekly (normally $13.00 bi-weekly)
- Present proof of employment (pay stub) and photo ID for $0.00 enrollment fee (without discount $50-$90.00)
- Membership card fee $20.00
- Corporate rate is available to Employee’s spouse
- Click HERE for full details of membership, savings & corporate privileges.
Last updated August 26, 2019
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- External Health Care Professionals
If you think about the founding Sisters, they arrived in Vancouver friendless and penniless. They showed a lot of courage and perseverance to finance and build the original hospitals and sites. Because of that early spirit, Providence tends to recruit people who care about looking after the poor and disenfranchised, and who are committed to providing a high quality of care. The approach to patients and residents is different than I have seen elsewhere.”