Providence Health Care's Employee Referral Program
As PHC employees, you are the most credible source to tell our story and you bring validity to our guiding principle, How you want to be treated.
Our Employee Referral Program is designed to empower and encourage you, our people, to spread the PHC story by referring exceptional talent to the organization and rewards you for promoting PHC as an employer of choice.
Tell your friends, family, anyone you think would be a good fit, what it’s like to work for an organization with a unique culture and an environment of care that leads with compassion.
If you refer someone to PHC who completes an Employee Referral Form and ends up getting hired, you are eligible to receive a $50 gift card of your choice!
By participating in our Employee Referral Program, you support us in providing compassionate, socially just and innovative care to all British Columbians now and as we move towards meeting the future health needs of the population.
To learn more about this exciting program, please download the documents below:
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- External Health Care Professionals
Providence in the Park Volunteer