Have a Conversation
Conversation is at the heart of all relationships. Great conversations build trust and engagement. Your short/structured conversations will focus on all elements of performance such as development goals, feedback, and work goals. Use your already scheduled 1:1 conversations to review these elements.
Are you looking for tips on how to have a conversation?
- Yes, I want to review tips on having a conversation With my Leader.
- Yes, I want to review tips on having a conversation With my Staff.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Electronic Pay
- External Health Care Professionals
Providence in the Park Volunteer