How is your quality of life at work? PHC’s Check-in Survey asks about factors that impact your comfort and effectiveness at work.
Below is information about taking the survey.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
WHY take the survey?
- Adding your perspective on your work-life will improve the data that will be used to guide improvement and conversation for your group and throughout PHC.
- The survey will help you to reflect on your work environment and how well it supports you.
- You could win a prize! Survey participants are invited to enter a draw. One in every 100 entrants wins. Winners can pick from the three prizes chosen in the recent Name Your Prize poll:
- Movie tickets for 2
- Gift card for Starbucks, Visa or Costco
- Contribution towards transit or gas
HOW do you take the survey?
Use any computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Visit the survey look-up page at http://phcsurvey.legermetrics.com. Enter your birthdate and last name to access the survey
- Or, find an email from Leger Metrics in your work email on October 17, and follow your unique link to access the survey
The best worklife quality enables us to “row together” towards excellent patient care. Everyone’s role contributes to our outcome and we must all do our part to keep in sync.
MORE ABOUT THE CHECK-IN SURVEY
All active employees of Providence Health Care are invited and encouraged to take the survey!
Taking the survey is
- voluntary (if you choose NOT to take the survey, no one at PHC will know)
- and confidential (if you choose to take the survey, no one at PHC will know your responses)
To protect this confidentiality, survey results are reported only for groups where five or more staff take the survey.
The Check-in Survey consists of Accreditation Canada’s Worklife Pulse Tool (30 items) and a PHC section (9 items).
The Worklife Pulse Tool was developed and validated through research about which factors have the most impact on staff engagement in Canadian health care.
The PHC section was developed to measure how well we live our values and the effectiveness of specific initiatives.
The survey runs from October 17 through to November 7, 2016. The survey results will be reported in January 2017.
You can take the survey using any computer or mobile device that has internet access.
PHC does a periodic Check-in Survey to assess how well the work environment supports you to do your best at work. It invites everyone to have a say and asks about the range of factors that impact work-life quality.
Overall, the survey’s purpose is to inform ongoing conversations about how to move forward together to have the best possible work-life quality. The survey results will be reported at multiple levels of the organization. These results will inform both organization-wide initiatives and actions specific to programs and work units.
The 2016 Check-in Survey is timed to support PHC’s accreditation review in November 2017.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- External Health Care Professionals
Providence in the Park Volunteer