For Leaders at PHC
- Management Consultation
- EFAP Critical Incident Response Training
- Antidepressant Skills at Work
- Managing Mental Health Matters
- Leader's Guide to Managing Mental Health
- Before you say 'No,' ask 'why?'
- Blame and Shame
- Listening for Understanding
If you would like to know more about a topic that is not adequately covered here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in the PHC Wellness website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your physician or appropriate health-care provider with respect to your particular circumstances.
Above are links to resources that may be of interest to you. If you click on a link you may be entering a third party website not maintained or controlled in any way by PHC.
- Providence Health Care Professionals
- Medical Staff
- Professional Practice Office
- Continuing Medical Education
- Occupational Health and Safety Resources
- Palliative Outreach and Consult Team
- Check-In Survey
- Performance Excellence
- Ebola /Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Information
- Influenza Policy and Vaccination Information
- Staff Communication Tools
- Patient Education Materials
- Centre for Practitioner Renewal
- Ethics Consults
- Project Management
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- External Health Care Professionals