Registered Nurse Radiology
This Radiology Registered Nurse Opportunity is a great fit for someone looking for a Monday to Friday daytime schedule. Shift times include but are not limited to: 720-1530, 800 - 1600, or 900 - 1700. Also the opportunity to pick up additional shifts as on-call.
Reporting to the Operations Leader, the Staff Nurse, assesses, identifies, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care required to assist patients/residents in meeting their physical, social, spiritual and psychological needs. The Staff Nurse works within an interdisciplinary clinical framework in accordance with the CRNBC/CRPNBC Standards of Practice and consistent with the mission, vision and values and established protocols of Providence Health Care.
- Registered Nurse with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia or, in Residential Care and Mental Health a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia. Completion of the Basic Cardiac Life Support Course, Level C.
Completion of a post graduate critical care course or one year of recent critical care experience.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
This role will work on 5B Cardiac Surgery at St. Paul’s Hospital in the Heart Centre.
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre On Substance Use - BCCSU
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Foundry - BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative (BC-IYSI)
- Geriatric Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Leaders and Corporate Services
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- PHC Redevelopment
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
Chuck, Cheryl's husband