Foundry is a province-wide network of integrated health and social services for youth ages 12-24. Foundry centres provide a one-stop-shop for young people to access mental health care, substance use services, primary care, social services and youth and family peer supports. Foundry provides safe, non-judgmental care, information and resources, and work to reach young people earlier – before health challenges become problematic. Foundry brings health and social services together in a single place to make it easier for young people to find the care, connection and support they need. In this role you will provide administrative support for our team of Directors with calendar management, correspondence with internal stakeholders and partner organizations! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making an impact and improving the lives of young people!
SUMMARY OF ROLE RESPONSIBILITIESReporting to the Foundry Project Leader, the Project Coordinator provides organizational planning, oversight and coordination for the implementation of medium to large-scale project(s) related to new systems and processes that may impact multiple sites of the organization and/or partner organizations. The Project Coordinator will be part of the Foundry Central Office (FCO) site establishment team.
Coordinates project activities to ensure project deliverables are completed on time and on budget. Works collaboratively and inspires others to achieve goals and deliverables through facilitation, effective communication of project vision, and ensuring the culture is one in which individual competencies can thrive. Liaises with operational leaders, staff, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure site(s) readiness and assists with the management of the change at the site level. Leads project team(s) and coordinates related activities. Communicates with stakeholders, and all levels of staff and management on the scope and status of the project and acts as a resource. Liaises with consultants and other external agencies, as needed.
- Working with the Project Leader, the project coordinator will provide organizational planning, oversight and coordination of site establishment, focusing on capital/facility design and development.
- Selected Foundry sites will have their own project manager who is responsible for their facility build. The FCO team will work closely with the sites’ leadership team and support them in establishing the site according to Foundry brand standards and guidelines.
- Works with the Project Leader in developing project plans/charters, timelines, etc. Will be in weekly project management meetings with site leadership, and available to the sites outside of the weekly PM calls as needed.
- Will also work with the FCO implementation team when facilities planning requires operational input and as site establishment shifts towards operations.
- In this fiscal, there will be one more facility to establish from the first round of funding, and then 5 new sites from the recently announced second round, which includes one ready to renovate late this summer. Establishment of the 5 new sites will take place throughout this and into the next fiscal year. We hope to have a 3 round of funding, and possibly more.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
We have an exciting full time High Acuity position that has recently been posted. If you have experience working in a high acuity unit, have completed a high acuity nursing specialty certificate and or have completed a critical care certificate we want to hear from you!
Featured Job Categories
- Foundry - BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative (BC-IYSI)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Geriatric Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Leaders and Corporate Services
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Operating Room Nurse
- PHC Redevelopment
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
Dr. Michael O'Shaughnessy