HR Systems and Business Analyst
Providence Health Care’s HR Systems & Reporting team is currently looking for a HR Systems & Business Analyst.
What does the HR Systems & Reporting team do?
This team leads and facilitates the roll out and testing of new systems and upgrades and coordinates implementation with team members. As well as analyzing Human Resource data to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
What you will do:
Working alongside the Manager, HR Systems you will assist the HR Systems & Reporting team with HR systems & data deliverables. Some specifics include:
- Working with Leaders and other HR Systems & Reporting staff you will develop training plans and training documents, look at process design and best practice for systems users.
- Identify and analyze options and recommend business process enhancements.
- Ensure the integrity of HR Systems data and facilitate accurate reporting by developing and implementing data auditing systems/processes and conducting audits on system data.
- Degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ related experience in data analysis and data quality management, including the use of querying tools (e.g. SQL, PeopleSoft, Access, Excel) to access relational databases, and analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, SSRS, SPSS, Python, R)Strong statistical skills to analyze data and information.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Driven by compassion and social justice, we are at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation. Our organization, Providence Health Care, is a proud winner of three prestigious awards:
- 2022 Canada’s Best Diversity Employers
- 2022 BC’s Top Employers
- 2022 Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
What we offer:
- The salary range for this role is $65,254 - $93,802 per year, depending on experience.
- A comprehensive health benefit package, including dental, vision, and life coverage.
- An orientation session and comprehensive onboarding to all new hires.
- A chance to grow professionally and personally, as part of a supportive team driven by innovation and the desire to address the future health needs of patients, families and our communities.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent. If your experience is close to the qualifications listed here, please still consider applying.
Providence Health Care is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for all employees. We strongly believe in an environment where everyone feels valued and respected, which is reflected in our motto “how you want to be treated.”
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, and encourage applications from underrepresented communities, including (but not limited to) BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+, immigrants, and people with disabilities.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
Housekeeping has come back in house to Providence health care, we are excited to bring this important service back across Providence sites.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Emergency Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical
- Healthcare Management
- Heart Centre
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation
- Long Term Care
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- Primary Care
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Hospital Project