General Application - The New St. Paul's Project (NSP)
Can’t find the right job today?
No problem! Just click ‘Apply Now’ on this posting and send us your resume. Our team will give it a look and get in touch if the right job for you comes up.
We are always looking for people in our community who share our Mission, Vision, and Values and want to make an impact. As part of the New St. Paul’s project, you will help transform the future of healthcare for B.C! The new St. Paul’s Hospital and health campus will be the most innovative approach to the delivery of integrated care in B.C. and Canada, designed to appropriately address the future health needs of patients, families and our communities. From hospital care to primary and community health solutions, the new St. Paul’s will continue to lead innovations in care, research and teaching. Providence Health Care, one of B.C.’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers for 2020, offers the following:
- Competitive benefits, including various employee discounts in the community
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and in-house educational opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact through your work
- Diverse, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teams
- Flexible work/life balance options
What are we looking for?
Future positions may include the following:
- Project Management (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
- Implementation positions (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
- Support positions (IMIT, Equipment, Technical, Clinical, CSRC (Clinical Support and Research Centre))
To support your application to the New St. Paul’d Project, let us know what you hope to apply for in the future, and why you’re interested in working with the New St. Paul’s team! We look forward to connecting with you!
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
We are looking for casual LPN Supervisors who have open availability at Honoria Conway. Honoria Conway is an assisted living facility for seniors who require help with day-to-day activities, but are able to make decisions on their own behalf.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Long Term Care
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Healthcare Management
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- The New St. Paul's Project
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
- Healthcare Administrative and Clerical