The Rapid Access Addiction Clinic (RAAC) is a short-term outpatient clinic designed to provide consultation and stabilization for clients with substance use disorders. Based out of St. Paul’s Hospital, the Rapid Access Addiction Clinic provides a safe space where clients can get specialized addiction medicine service and care from an interdisciplinary team. If you have experience with trauma-informed practice and want to contribute to a healing environment this is the opportunity for you!
SummaryReporting to the Operations Leader, Mental Health, performs a variety of related clerical duties such as
- booking outpatient appointments, drafting routine correspondence, directing patients, typing a variety of materials, and answering the telephone and relaying messages.
- Maintains departmental filing systems and policy and procedure manuals, and prepares monthly reports.
- Arranges meetings as directed, and transcribes minutes or notes.
SkillsAbility to keyboard at 55 wpm. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of medical terminology. Ability to deal with others effectively. Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position. Ability to organize work. Ability to operate related equipment.
EducationGrade 12, plus two years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Employees of Providence Health Care receive an excellent and comprehensive health benefit package, as per their collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.
*Other benefit packages may apply if this is an affiliate posting.
We have an exciting casual role that has recently opened up at Royal Columbian Hospitalin their coding department.…
Featured Job Categories
- BC Centre On Substance Use - BCCSU
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Clinical and Systems Transformations (CST)
- Critical Care Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Educational Opportunities for Nurses
- Foundry - BC Integrated Youth Services Initiative (BC-IYSI)
- Geriatric Nurse
- Health Care Analyst
- Health Information Management
- Heart Centre
- Leaders and Corporate Services
- Maternity/NICU Nurse
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room Nurse
- PHC Redevelopment
- Registered Nurse
- Rehabilitation Professionals
- Renal Nurse
PHC Medical Care Team Member