St. Paul’s Foundation Magazine
Promise, the semi-annual magazine of St. Paul’s Foundation, provides updates and in-depth features on the innovative and world-leading care, research and teaching taking place at St. Paul’s and other Providence Health Care hospitals and residences in British Columbia.
In this expanded anniversary issue, we’re celebrating St. Paul’s and PHC’s remarkable 125-year legacy of compassion, innovation, and social justice, and we’re looking ahead to where the new St. Paul’s and the next 125 years could take us.
- St. Paul’s long and storied history of innovation;
- The humble beginnings of PHC’s world-class research;
- Our rich tradition of excellence in teaching and training;
- PHC’s long-held practise of providing compassionate care to everyone who needs it;
- The foundation of innovative generosity that began in the 1890s and continues to this day; and
- What the future of health care will look like at new St. Paul’s.
Promise magazine is published twice a year and is available online and in print throughout St. Paul’s Hospital and all other PHC sites. Get your copy today to see the very special fold-out cover!
View the latest issue here: