The voice of St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation Magazine
Read about updates and in-depth features on the innovative and world-leading care, research and teaching taking place at St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver. Promise magazine is published twice a year and is available online and in print throughout St. Paul’s Hospital. For further information about the publication and to view current and past issues visit the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation website.
Get your copies of the Fall/Winter 2014 issue of Promise magazine
Copies of the latest issue of St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation’s Promise magazine are now available for free in displays throughout St. Paul’s Hospital!
In the cover story, you will read about the 1,000th transcatheter heart valve (THV) patient and the innovative work being performed by physicians, including Dr. John Webb, at the Heart Centre at St. Paul’s.
Also featured in this issue:
- The evolution of HIV/AIDS and addictions care at St. Paul’s
- New equipment at St. Paul’s Emergency Department that is saving lives
- One woman’s remarkable recovery thanks to groundbreaking laser technology
- How hand-held ultrasounds have improved the speed and accuracy of patient care
- A Q&A with innovative colorectal surgeon, educator and researcher Dr. Carl Brown
Pick up a hard copy of Promise in locations throughout St. Paul’s or read all of these stories and more at www.helpstpauls.com/publications.
Ken, cardiac patient